F.A.Q.

WHERE IS LOCATED MELODY NELSON ?


Melody Nelson is located in Erpent (Namur/ Belgium),
Place des Jardins de Baseilles 25, within a group of high quality stores, called "Le Quartier des Baseilles". The apartment-showroom is ideally located just outside the city of Namur, near to the main road axes (E411, N4). By car, you can easily park a few steps away from the showroom thanks to the parking lots available in free-access indoor and outdoor.
The apartment is located on the first floor. When in front of the building 25, take the outdoor stairs.

WHEN DO YOU HAVE TO START SEARCHING FOR YOUR DRESS ?


I highly recommend that you schedule your appointment 8 to 10 months before your wedding. The lead-time may vary from one designer to the other but this timing will allow you to get your gown on time stress-free.
You won’t be able to meet this deadline? Rush orders are possible upon request with extra-fees.

HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ?


I welcome you on appointment only to give you as much attention as possible for this very special moment.
You can book your appointment directly on the website.
Please follow this link.

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS MOMENT ?


The apartment-showroom is yours for the whole hour. You share your story and bridal tastes. We discover the collections together. You select your favorites and try on a selection of gowns.

WHO SHOULD YOU BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT ?


Bring the people who know you best and who’s opinion matters. To fully benefit from your fitting, I highly recommend that you come with 1 to 3 persons max. The apartment is meant to be cozy and intimate. You have to feel comfortable and at ease to make the perfect choice!

WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING ?


I highly recommend that you wear nude underwear and, if possible, strapless or backless bra (it depends on the style of gowns you want to try on).
I ask you to wear very natural make-up to keep the gowns in a perfect state.
Also, when determining the length of your gown, it is crucial that you have a clear idea of the shoes you plan to wear on your wedding day. Should you have them already, great! Bring them with you!

YOU'VE FOUND THE GOWN. WHAT'S NEXT ?


First of all, congratulations!
I take your measurements and order your gown to the designer. After several months, I receive your gown and invite you to try it on. Since the gown is based on your measurements, no or few alterations should be planned. Still if alterations were to be made, our seamstress will attend your next fitting after which she will alter your gown. Then I invite you for the last fitting and you go back home with your gown!

WHICH METHOD OF PAYMENT DO I ACCEPT ?


When placing the order, you have to pay 70% of the amount. The remaining 30% will have to be paid when you pick up the gown. You can also decide to pay the whole amount (100%) when placing the order.
For rush orders (less than 5 months before the wedding), you will be asked to pay the whole amount at once, at the order.

Three methods of payment are available:

  • You pay by credit card (Visa & MasterCard - fee's apply for Paypal)
  • You make a bank transfer in the showroom using the App of your smartphone (please bring your card reader with you)
  • You pay in cash

In all cases, you immediately receive a pdf invoice by email.

We strongly advise you to read our
general terms and conditions of sales.